Frozen Riceland Prawn (Wild Caught)
Frozen Riceland Prawn (Wild Caught). Krill are small crustaceans of the order Euphausiacea and are found in all the world’s oceans
- Collecting riceland prawn from catching
- Transport to factory
- Fully washing by purified water
- Sorting Sizes
- Washing it again
- Weighing and packing to polybag
- Quick frozen
- Glazing as request
- Get through metal detector
- Packing into cartons and sealed
- Store and transport under -18 ºC
Processing Net Weight:
- 95% N.W. 05% Glazing
- 90% N.W. 10% Glazing
- 85% N.W.15% Glazing
- (depends on client’s requirements)
Riceland prawn is about 6 cm (2.4″) in length and up to 2 grams (1/14th oz.) in weight when fully grown, they can live for up to 7 years. Riceland prawn feed on microscopic phytoplankton.
Riceland prawn is rich in a multitude of vitamins, minerals, astaxanthin and omega 3s, riceland prawn is one of the healthiest foods on the planet. To add to its health benefits, riceland prawn is known to have the highest source of protein with a digestibility rate of 96% – 97%. This is 21% higher than the digestible protein in other meat sources, making riceland prawn the superior protein source.
Sweet in taste
Riceland prawn are to be soaked in water for 15 minutes (depending on size). Rinse and ready for cooking.
Way of storage：
Riceland prawn should be place in refrigerator (0-8˚C). If it is to be stored for some time before serving, it is better to seal properly and place in freezer (-18˚C or below).
Riceland prawn meat can be used as a primary or complementary ingredient in several recipes including dipping sauces, salads, spreads, soups, pizza, sushi, burgers and more!
To contact us get more information about the supply of Frozen Riceland Prawn (Wild Caught) or propose co-operation, please do not hesitate to contact the information below:
- Southern Fresh Foods – Brand of exporting frozen seafood from Vietnam
- Address: Lot III-22, 19/5A St., Tan Binh Industrial Park, Tay Thanh Ward, Tan Phu Dist., Hochiminh City, Vietnam
- Phone number: +84 948 680 404
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: freshfoodglobal.com
Please feel free to contact or leave information via phone / email to discuss your requirements in detail and get specific information about products, delivery process and terms of co-operation. Our customer services will be pleasure to assist and answer any your questions.