Frozen Rohu-Rohu WR (Farm Raised)
- Frozen Rohu-Rohu WR (Farm Raised)
- Scientific Name: Labeo rohita
- Packaging Details: IVP+Sticker, Netweight: 95 %, 40 Lbs/ Ctn
- Size: 800/1000, 1000/1500, 1500/2000
- Vietnamese Name: Cá trôi
- Shelf life: 24 months under -18 ºC
- Collecting Krill from catching
- Transport to factory
- Fully washing by purified water
- Sorting Sizes
- Washing it again
- Weighing and packing to polybag
- Quick frozen
- Glazing as request
- Get through metal detector
- Packing into cartons and sealed
- Store and transport under -18 ºC
Processing Net Weight:
- 95% N.W. 05% Glazing
- 90% N.W. 10% Glazing
- 85% N.W.15% Glazing
- (depends on client’s requirements)
Rohu-Rohu is a type of fish in the carp family, commonly found in South Asia. Currently, this fish species is often found in the major rivers in the northern region of Vietnam. Rohu-Rohu is known for being a gentle fish, typically living near the riverbed and preferring warm waters. Rohu-Rohu is recognized as an omnivorous species.
Rohu-Rohu has a symmetrical, slightly flattened body that tapers towards the tail. The head is blunt and of moderate length. The mouth is blunt, slightly protruding, and lacks folds or wrinkles. The mouth is located in the front and the lower part, forming an arch. The mouth cleft is shallow, extending only along the straight line between the mouth and the nose. The upper and lower lip margins are covered with ridges or rows of flesh spikes. The lower jaw is covered with horny substances. The lower lip and lower jaw are separated by a groove. The groove behind the lip is complete and continuous. Rohu-Rohu has two pairs of barbels, one pair of small barbels at the corners of the jaw and one pair of very small barbels on the snout.
Rohu-Rohu is rich in protein, lipids, vitamins A, B1, B2, minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, iron, creatine, creatine phosphate and more. Rohu-Rohu helps boost the health of individuals experiencing weakness, poor liver and kidney function, and supports the reduction of symptoms like sore throats and coughs with phlegm.
Additionally, when consuming fish, it provides a source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are known to support brain development and help prevent conditions such as memory loss in the elderly.
Rohu-Rohu fish meat is firm, sweet
Rohu-Rohu fish is to be soaked in water for 15 minutes (depending on size). Rinse and ready for cooking.
Way of storage：
Rohu-Rohu fish should be place in refrigerator (0-8˚C). If it is to be stored for some time before serving, it is better to seal properly and place in freezer (-18˚C or below).
Rohu-Rohu fish can be used as a primary or complementary ingredient in several recipes including stews, grilling, frying, soup and more!
To contact us get more information about the supply of Frozen Rohu-Rohu WR (Farm Raised) or propose co-operation, please do not hesitate to contact the information below:
- Sai Thanh Foods – Brand of exporting frozen seafood from Vietnam
- Address: Lot III-22, 19/5A St., Tan Binh Industrial Park, Tay Thanh Ward, Tan Phu Dist., Hochiminh City, Vietnam
- Phone number: +84 948 680 404
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: freshfoodglobal.com
Please feel free to contact or leave information via phone / email to discuss your requirements in detail and get specific information about products, delivery process and terms of co-operation. Our customer services will be pleasure to assist and answer any your questions.